fredag 1. mai 2009

?


What happend yesterday? I was sleeping all day, exept that i managed to get some JD at the liquer-store.Damn.So i drank, and waited for the clock to turn 10 pm before i left the building.
Exited to try out my new pick-up line for makeout-sessions.
I went to "Stratos" to get a stamp on my right arm, just to not waste 40 min. in line when i came back.(Smart guy(!)).
I went to "Sika", to back my friend CWG.
Back at "Stratos", i had a good time, but a little boring at the same time.
Maybe i just wasnt in the right mood?
A little trip to villa, was nice, before i went home.

Meet Her&Him.
I could not hide the fact that i did not like it, but i dont think they noticed since they was on a "Trip".
I cried inside.
Tried to smile outside.
I hope they are happy.
F U C K M Y F E E L I N G S.
F U C K M E.
F U C K.

Just the ending i needed.

Last stop take out.
1.Because i always do it.
2.I felt bad.
3.Because i always do it.

Last thing i noticed before i got home was an argument, who went into a fistfight.
I quote: "Wolla, jeg dreper deg faan"...
Thx Oslo.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar